Friday, March 13, 2009

Unexpected...

The man who invited me to Las Vegas contacted me again today. Asked if he cancelled the other girls he invited, if I would go.

Of course, I tell him.

He knows my general misogyny.

I did not expect him to cancel his other lovers and generic female friends just so I would attend.

I suppose something must be said for being completely willing to be dominated, for allowing one's limits to be pushed, and being so very open and okay with it.

It's almost funny. I did not engineer this. I did not even think to try to get him to cancel the other girls. Chances are, he won't be able to cancel them all. Chances are, some of them will be offended by his attempts to do so, and it will be easier for him if he just lets things slide. We'll always connect at another time.

But I have to admit he's added a bit to my ego.

I love it when notorious playboys act out of character because they don't know how to handle me.

I need to come up with a nickname for this guy so I can label my posts accurately. Will think on it some.

No comments:

Post a Comment