Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Before I can open my all too eager eyes...

"You're one of the most unique people I've ever met."

"...that doesn't really sound like a good thing when you say it."

"Yeah, there was a little kid around. What I wanted to say was that you're one of the most fucked up people I've ever met."

"Well, golly, thanks."

I hear his sigh and then, "You know what I mean. You've embraced your damage so fully, made it such a part of you. The only thing you have solid in your self-concept is sex and desire. Everything else is totally amorphous."

"I know. I'm working on it."

"You hate being vunerable, you hate showing weakness, but this is something you have to do."

"I already am."

"Are you?"

2 comments:

  1. I see a lot of me in you, maybe too much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and would love to talk to you. My email is cristian2702@ymail.com .

    ReplyDelete