Monday, May 18, 2009

Electrical current, hallowed be thy name...

He looks so normal, even with those yellow eyes.

We sit at a table, eating sushi, on the Sunset Strip.

He looks so normal, but then the words that flow out of his mouth make me realize how very out of my league I am. He's not just a predator, he's a beast. I can't play games with this one.

Not that I need to.

He lavishes me with affection. If he sees that something has truly caught my eye, he buys it without me saying a word, whether it's a few dollars or a few hundred dollars. He's incredibly generous and experienced in bed, has taught me things about my body that I had never even considered. Any place I want to go, he takes me when I say the word. He shows me parts of LA that I have never seen, or had never been able to afford. His conversation is rich with stories, with knowledge and experience. He hooks me.

He has hooked me.

I hate that.

If I had known, when I approached him at the club, who he was, I would have handled it very differently.

But he blends so very well. I had no idea. He shifts back and forth between worlds and it leaves me breathless and impressed... and a little frightened.

Whatever it was that I did, it got his attention. For how long, I don't know. But he wants me. He loves my mouth, my tongue. My lips make him moan. Those years of practice have paid off. I know I'm good, and he loves that I know it, loves it when I grin around his cock when my tongue makes him gasp and twitch.

He talks of long-term, though not that of a relationship, which pleases me because, at this time in my life, I have no interest in pulling myself off the field. I am having too much fun, and have too much going on, to focus entirely on one man.

But I'm missing something still. I know I am.

I'm gonna need a bigger boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment