Friday, June 5, 2009

Lost in our senses...

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

I have three dates this weekend. Possibly four, if I just played that right. One tonight, two tomorrow, one Sunday. I could do two Sunday, if I wanted, but Saturday night is probably going to be very brutal and I want to be able to stay longer in bed and let my body recover.

GV8 texted me while I was on lunch. "Up for swinging this weekend?"

"Sure. When and where?"

"****** on ********. Get a mani/pedi, wax whatever you want. My treat. Bring sexy clothes. I'll pick you up if you like."

A swing club. Finally. Something I've wanted to do for years. If I went for it, I could push myself into the triple digits this weekend. I'm in no rush, though.

Yes, there is that initial hesitation I get when going into something new.

But, as I've been hearing, hoist the flag. Do it or go home.

Besides, it's sex. And, out of everything in this world, I know sex.

However, I do not believe that I will have the time to hit the spa for the wax/mani/pedi/girl fluffiness. Chiropractor in the morning, then maybe stop by a cheap salon (so sad), then to Hollywood for my first date of the day, then... well, the schedule gets fuzzy, but it'll end up with a very happy me and a lot of men, if things go according to plan. The steps that need to be taken to get to that conclusion will be figured out tonight, and then they will be executed with my usual logistical precision.

And I did email Glasses just a little bit ago. Decided not to make him wait for a few days, which seemed a little too... stupid. Was my usual honest and direct self, possibly a little more than normal, because I no longer really care if we hook up or not. It'd be nice, but it's not a necessity.

It should work. When we met up, he mentioned the in the past girls that would do anything for him, that would give up their time and choice for him. He was a little amused at himself for it, and detached from the stories.

He likes strong, motivated women. He like subs that own themselves, that can stand on their own. That's what attracted him to me.

So it should be good.

And if it's not, it's not. If we go out Sunday, we go out. And if we don't, I get to sleep more.

I win either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment