Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Commercial break...

I've been so busy that I've not been able to do "This Week in Pictures".

So here's "These Last Two Weeks In Pictures":

One of the most horrific shirts I've ever seen, that I would have bought if they had it in my size:


This drawing makes me smile whenever I go into that particular Coffee Bean:


Caffiene zombies!


I wonder if anyone at Disney realized the dirty, dirty things derived from this sentence:


I was staring at this truck for a good ten seconds trying to figure out what was going on.


Outside the Loft:


Stripper stage, pole pending:


I gave my dad this giant bat for his birthday, and he promptly hid it in my sister's bed:


I love stencils.


The rest of however many weeks ago can be found here.
September 22, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment