Thursday, June 10, 2010

I've got just a few moments before I have to bolt again, so I thought I'd drop a note in here really quick.

This blog has turned into a sort of three-ring circus in the last two weeks. I apologize for that, as it was never my intent to have things become so damn dramatic (and not even serve popcorn!).

And I do promise that I will, sometime this weekend, sit down and write the tale of how things turned out the way they did. I warn you now, it is going to be long. Longer than usual. Which is why I haven't posted it before now- I'm still working on it.

In the meantime, for those of you who have been with me so long (and those of you that are newer), please have faith that I did not sudden deviate from established behavior patterns and become a traditional flighty female, pursuing status, money, affection, emotional highs.

There are things that happened, things that most of you have no way of knowing about, because I've yet to share them. Which is my fault, and will be remedied. You've stuck with me through all of this, some of you from the beginning of GV8's and my relationship, and you will be able to read about the end soon.

Thank you,

V.

1 comment:

  1. For once I am speechless. I really think you should consider a novel based on this story. It would deffinately make a great page turner. I am starting to wonder about the scincerity of it all. An anyonomous blog allowing total honnesty of thought without repricussion......I use my real name and share my honnest thoughts. I risk everything alot. Trust me there is an art to it. I think the story line seems a little muddy here. Clarification is a good thing I will be waiting with anticipation. Thanks for the Post, Sweet

    ReplyDelete